Friday, March 18, 2005

MY TRIP TO SACRAMENTO - by Connor


Last week I took a train to Sacramento, it was a lot of fun. Mostly because I got to ride the train.

The train ride was very cool because we were either playing computer games, reading or watching the scenery go by. Maybe that doesn't sound all that great to you but believe me, it was. In some parts of my trip I thought that the scenery was pretty cool, in other parts it wasn't that great. But, I got to go see American river and all of old Hangtown. I also got to go pan for gold, sounds like fun doesn't it, it wasn't. Prabably because I didn't find any gold. We also picnicked by the river. “Now that was fun.”

Uncle Marks House

While we where at my uncle Marks, we had a lot of fun. On the last day we explored around town and shopped. We also were there for his birthday, that was a lot of fun. He drinks a lot of beer , and with all of the caps he makes chaines and decorates his house. I counted them and he has about 1,500 beer bottle caps., THATS A LOT OF BEER!!! There also was a park across the street, and another one around the block.

THE END

Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home